- September 7th-No School-Labor Day
- September 17th-Progress Reports sent home (Teacher will send via platform they use for communication, such as Seesaw or email. If families are not connected, it will be mailed.)
- September 18th-No School for Students-Curriculum Day for Teachers
- September 21st-No School for Students-Teacher Work Day
- October 5th-Students start back to school on 3/2 plan (Last names A-K attend in-person on Mondays & Tuesdays, Last names L-Z will attend in-person on Thursdays & Fridays. Groups will alternate Wednesdays and learn at home when not in-person.)
- Week of October 19th-Elementary Conferences (These will be done online via Teams. Teachers have sent out a link to Sign-Up Genius so that parents can choose a time that works best for them. Please contact the office if you need to change your time or you're having problems connecting.)
Mr. Dworak's Conference Office Hours
Wednesday 6:00-7:00 P.M. Thursday 1:00-2:00 P.M. Thursday 4:00-5:00 P.M.